Such advertisements cover more area just like a television commercial or a large billboard. Find out how brands utilize next day t shirt printing.
- Designing logos for events that concern ecological topics need to be done in green colored T-shirts to get good responses from the people, as choosing the right color for the correct event is as important as designing the logo for it. Basic colors that depict the meaning of events and the purpose of those events are to be chosen carefully after researching heavily. Some of the color’s meanings are as follows; Green is for fertility and nature, Pink is for love, red symbolizes confidence and action, yellow for intellectual energy, wisdom, and happiness. The color white symbolizes purity and cleanliness, black is for symbolizing death and sadness and blue or yellowish tinges depict the spirit of spirituality in their T-shirts.
- Logo designing is not a simple task and it should be dealt with extreme care if we wish to express our motto and beliefs with a simple symbol. For instance, the logo of Amazon.com is one of the most interesting and meaningful logos I have ever come across till now. The logo will have a curved arrowhead at the bottom and to those who do not make a clear analysis will find the arrow to be just a simple arrow. But if viewed closely, it will connect the letters ‘a’ with ‘z’ in the word, “Amazon.com”, meaning that it sells everything from ‘a’ to ‘z’ and the arrow is curved to depict the smile brought to the customers on purchasing from them. Logo designs need to have a meaning in them which expresses their motto and ideals.
- Screen printing on the T-shirts is a must if we need to impress the people who get complimentary stuff and prompt them to choose our regular brands. People who own fashion and textile industries will be looking for ways to promote their stuff and giving complimentary T-shirts is the easiest way of advertising themselves. But they need to be of medium or good quality materials in order to make a lasting impression on the minds of people. Remember, you are giving these complimentary T-shirts to gain potential customers for the long term survival of your industry. Making the mistake of using cheap materials, just because you are giving them away for free, is a very costly mistake.
- Analysis of the budget you have for giving away complimentary T-shirts will give you an idea of how best to use them in order to get good responses. If you are short on money, you can make sure you give away only quality products and even if the number of free T-shirts is less, it will be a good decision, as those complimentary T-shirts will serve as an example of your standards and will invite people to buy your products alone.
- Use different sized T-shirts and not just one size alone; it will limit the people who get them to certain age groups. This may not be useful for you much and in order to attract all types of people, you need to think out of your own T-shirt.